Everyone around me is tired of talking about my grand ideas to start a blog. At first, I originally wanted to create a blog all about interviewing dogs (haha, that’s right – I would go around INTERVIEWING dogs and posting about it) – but really that was just a too transparent way to fulfill the void of not having a dog in my life. BUT now that I have a now 6 month old puppy in my life, it has pretty much zapped all desire to launch interviewyourdog.com…legit I totally registered for this domain name!
NO MORE TALKING about wanting to start a blog though – I decided to bite the bullet and launch one anyways, and fill it with all the zany, treacherous thoughts I have in my head – which MOST likely will consist of:
- Selfies with me and Frankly (see above)
- All things popular culture b/c I’m a total pop cult junkie!
- Food pics as I’m trying to expand my cooking repertoire
- Meditation – this is new for me, it’s effing HARD so I’m trying to start/continue to practice it
- Trashy reality television… literally I watch almost all of them. It means I usually have very robust evening plans… by myself in front of the TV
- My shopping addiction
- People I’m obsessed with
- All things HUNG… (haha you infer what your mind wants to on that)
Having a blog is tough because it requires discipline to post. My commitment/goal to this blog is to post at least once a week. In my head, this seems to be totally realistic – but we’ll see how it goes. I reserve the right to take a week off here and there if I’m on vacation!
I don’t know how to end my first post – so I think it’s completely appropriate to just end with some Beyonce lyrics:
I took some time to live my life
But don’t think I’m just his little wife
Don’t get it twisted, get it twisted
This my shit, bow down b*tches